Owosso High School has the following coaching positions available for the 2017-2018 school year.
Job Vacancy Posting – Coach
Posted on Thursday, June 15, 2017
Internal applicants may submit their application to the Human Resources Department. External applicants, please complete the AppliTrack online application process. May be employed through PCMI. The position will remain open until filled.
|Assistant Girls’ Basketball Coach
Assistant Boys Track and Field
Assistant Girls Track and Field
Head Boys’ Swim and Dive Coach
Assistant Football Coach
Assistant Boys’ Basketball Coach
- Knowledge of sport
- Willingness to work with OHS staff to develop athletes and a comprehensive program
- Exercises good judgment and has the ability to make responsible decisions
- Must have ability to encourage and develop athletes to be all they can be
- Willingness to continuously update knowledge of skills and sport
- Valid and current certification in CPR/AED required
- Criminal History Background check including fingerprinting required
- Applicants for head coaching positions must have taken the Coaches Advancement Program (CAP 1 or CAP 2) from the Michigan High School Athletic Association (MHSAA).
The Owosso Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation and transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category, (collectively, “Protected Classes”), in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities. In addition, arrangements can be made to ensure that the lack of English language proficiency is not a barrier to admission or participation. The following compliance officers have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies and grievance procedures: Jeff Phillips, Principal, Owosso High School, 765 E. North St., Owosso, MI 48867, (989) 723-8231, email@example.com or Title IX Coordinator Catheryn Dwyer, Dean of Students, Owosso Middle School, 219 N. Water St., Owosso, MI 48867 (989) 723-3460, firstname.lastname@example.org. The Section 504 Coordinator is Edward King, Asst. Principal, Owosso Middle School, 219 N. Water St., Owosso, MI 48867 (989) 723-3460, email@example.com